- Will the gap between rich and poor people in Japan increase in future?
- Has human impact on the natural environment been exaggerated?
- Agree or disagree: Art makes an essential contribution to society
- Is academic performance the best indicator of future success in life?
- Can the costs of space exploration be justified?
- Should more public services be privatized?
- Should juveniles who commit serious crimes be tried as adults?
- Do the benefits of scientific progress outweigh the dangers?
- Agree of disagree: The private ownership of guns should be banned
- Is the Japanese education system a good model for other countries?
- Agree of disagree: The Internet should be free from censorship
- Should countries have the right to possess chemical and biological weapons?
- Are moral values on the decline in today’s society?
- Has urbanization in Japan gone too far?
- Should the government prioritize domestic issues over international issues?
- Should medical care or senior citizens be free?
- Agree of disagree: Japan should play a more active military role in world affairs
- Can science provide a solution to hunger in developing nations?
- Should more be done to prevent crime in society?
- Will Asia dominate the world economically and culturally in the 21st century?
- Agree of disagree: The science are more important than the arts in today’s society
- Can violence ever be justified in support of a political cause?
- Is it acceptable to treat water as a private commodity?
- Should people be encouraged to buy more domestically produced goods?
- Is too much pressure put on children to conform to traditional gender roles?
- Does the Internet promote democracy?
- Is enough being done to integrate people with disabilities into society?
- Can economic development be achieved without damage to the environment?
- Does modern society encourage selfishness?
- Agree of disagree: Art only has value as entertainment
- Should contemporary politics be taught in schools?
- Should Japan make more efforts to achieve gender equality?
- Is military strength the most important element of national security?
- Is agriculture becoming too industrialized?
- Agree of disagree: Advertising has a negative influence on society
- Should teachers be responsible for parenting their students as well as teaching lessons?
- Is the testing of unborn babies for genetic diseases a good idea?
- Agree of disagree: A person’s quality of life depends most on financial wealth
- Is modern technology making people less creative?
- Does U.S. culture have too much influence throughout the world?
- Should more be done to discourage young people from migrating to urban centers?
- Do arranged marriages have a place in modern society?
- Can the use of animals for medical research be justified?
- Is enough being done to fight illegal drug trafficking?
- Should large companies in Japan make English their official language?
- Does the news media exaggerate the problem of crime in society?
- Are young adults today less independent than in the past?
- Does the public have enough say about how government money spent?
- Should Japan prioritize relations with its neighbors or the United States?
- Are books in danger of becoming obsolete?
- Is the use of surveillance cameras in public places a good thing?
- Do labor unions perform a useful role in today’s society?
- Will Japan’s lack of natural resources become a serious problem in the future?
- Are the arts a good way to promote international understanding?
- Do professional athletes have a duty to serve as positive role models?
- Can society ever be free of organized crime?
- Should combat sports such as boxing be banned?
- Is multiculturalism in society a good thing?
- Should the use of alternative medicine be restricted?
- Is it possible to write history objectively?
- Can the use of capital punishment be justified?
- Should space exploration be continued?
- Are nature-conservation efforts worth the financial costs?
- Will Japan’s predicted labor shortage cause a major crisis?
- Should everyone be entitled to free healthcare?
- Is war avoidable or is it simply a part of human nature?
- Do the benefits of cloning outweigh the dangers?
- Is the study of literature important in modern society?
- Should more controls be placed on the financial industry?
- Are TV news programs still relevant in the age of the Internet?
- Does the mass media play a positive role in society?
- Is Japan doing enough to ensure its energy security?
- Should terminally ill people have the right to choose when they die?
- Is environmental protection compatible with economic growth?
- Should there be more emphasis on politics in the school curriculum?
- Does the government interfere too much in people’s lives?
- Which is the bigger threat to society, crime or environmental destruction?
- Has commercialization had a negative effect on professional sports?
- Is the family becoming less important in today’s world?
- Should large corporations take their social responsibilities more seriously?
- Are senior citizens discriminated against in today’s society?
- Is the extinction of some plant and animal species inevitable?
- Should there be more decentralization of government?
- Is the increasing number of allergy sufferers a cause for concern?
- Should more be done to help the working poor?
- Is it possible to make large cities more environmentally friendly?
- Will society ever be free of gender bias?
- Should democratic nations cut diplomatic relations with nondemocratic nations?
- Should drug companies provide medicines cheaply to developing countries?
- The pros and cons of TV license fees
オンライン英会話のベストティーチャーでは「英検1級対策コース」を提供しており、このコースでは、旺文社が出版する英検対策シリーズ『英検1級予想問題ドリル 改訂新版』『14日でできる！ 英検1級 二次試験・面接 完全予想問題』に掲載されている問題等に基づき、英検1級に特化した対策をうつことができます。
英検®は、公益財団法人 日本英語検定協会の登録商標です。このコンテンツは、公益財団法人 日本英語検定協会の承認や推奨、その他の検討を受けたものではありません。