- Are he police doing enough to combat crime?
- Does Japan need to increase its level of food-sufficiency?
- Will globalization result in a world without borders?
- Are humans becoming slaves to technology?
- Is the study of ancient civilizations still relevant today?
- Can government censorship ever be justified?
- Are genetically modified crops the solution to world hunger?
- Should countries spend less money on defense?
- Is alcohol consumption among teenagers a cause for concern?
- Do the pros of hosting the Olympics outweigh the cons?
- Should companies in financial trouble receive government support?
- Are women portrayed accurately on TV today?
- Does religion provide good moral standards for society to follow?
- Should university education be free for everyone?
- Can Japan effectively reduce its dependence on oil?
- Is the Internet destroying family communication?
- Is there enough emphasis on important issues in politics today?
- Would students benefit from stronger discipline at schools?
- Does sumo have a role to play in modern Japanese society?
- Is ecotourism good for the planet?
- Does advertising have too much influence on our lives?
- Can animal testing be justified?
- Can the government be trusted to spend taxpayers’ money wisely?
- The pros and cons of having only one world superpower
- Can hard work and determination be substitute for natural ability in sports?
- Are printed books and newspapers destined to die out?
- The pros and cons of ongoing urbanization
- Does Japan’s health-care system need to be reformed?
- Is democracy the best system of government?
- Would transferring more technology to developing nations solve their economic problems?
- Should the government do more to encourage people to lead healthy lifestyles?
- Does the media in Japan promoter Western values?
- Should people have the right to own firearms for self-defense?
- Is increasing taxes a good way to improve public services?
- Does music play a positive role in society today?
- Should people be prepared to change their lifestyle to help protect the environment?
- Does the Internet encourage people to express extreme attitudes?
- Should the government do more to protect people from the threat of terrorism?
- Is international aid the best way to help poor countries develop?
- Is Japan likely to become more multicultural in the future?
- Should Japan’s wealth be distributed more evenly among its citizens?
- Is it possible to keep politics out of international sporting events?
- The value of an arts degree vs. a science degree in the real world
- Should more be done to promote equality for women in Japan?
- Does fortunetelling have a role to play in today’s society?
- Can Japanese companies remain competitive in today’s global economy?
- Do fathers today play a big enough role in their children’s upbringing?
- Is reducing poverty the best way to tackle crime?
- Should potentially dangerous sports like boxing be banned?
- The value of studying philosophy in the modern world
- Have people today lost their interest in politics?
- Is government action the key to dealing with climate change?
- Is the declining population the biggest problem facing Japanese society?
- Are patrols by local citizens an effective way of reducing crime?
- The pros and cons of zoos and aquariums
- Do you think celebrities and entertainers can make good politicians?
- Is the extensive media coverage of environmental problems having any effect?
- Is building more roads the solution to Japan’s growing traffic problems?
- Does Japan pay enough attention to domestic issues like the homeless?
- Do modern societies spend too much money on pets?
- Should Japan focus more on relations with other Asian nations?
- Is it possible to report the news objectively?
- Have modern farming methods become too industrialized?
- Do competitive sports build character in children?
- Do arranged marriages have a role to play in society today?
- Is it possible to create an effective world government?
- Are people today becoming less interested in the news?
- Does the Japanese custom of gift-giving have a place in modern business?
- Hi-tech sports equipment vs. natural ability in sports today
- Do young people today lack direction in their lives?
- Has technology changed education for the better?
- How will the economic growth of China affect Japan in the future?
- Prevention vs. cure in the battle against crime
- Do people today pay enough attention to traditional remedies and medicines?
- “Win some, lose some” — Is his a good attitude to have?
- Should couples have the right to choose the sex of their children?
- Do you think outsourcing is good for the Japanese economy?
- Is too much attention paid to the human rights of criminals?
- Are modern telecommunications creating a common world culture?
- Why are science fiction and fantasy so popular today?
- Will the 21st century be the Asian Century?
- Should there be more emphasis on the sciences in education today?
- Is he family today as important as it was in the past?
- Will the trend toward part-time employment negatively affect Japanese society?
- Why do you think some people in power abuse their position?
- Are foreign workers the solution to Japan’s predicted labor shortage?
- Should democracy be the goal of all nations?
- Should Internet crime be taken more seriously?
- Do you think company loyalty is a thing of the past?
- Is spirituality losing its importance in modern society?
オンライン英会話のベストティーチャーでは「英検1級対策コース」を提供しており、このコースでは、旺文社が出版する英検対策シリーズ『英検1級予想問題ドリル 改訂新版』『14日でできる！ 英検1級 二次試験・面接 完全予想問題』に掲載されている問題等に基づき、英検1級に特化した対策をうつことができます。